Terms & Conditions
By making a reservation, you (the “Guest”) are entering into a legal rental contract with Atlas Vacation Homes, LLC (the “Company”), a Florida Limited Liability Company. The Guest agrees that payment of the rental deposit will signify their full acceptance of and is therefore bound by the standard terms and conditions for all properties provided below.
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m. Upon request, an early check-in or late check-out may be arranged based on availability, and an additional fee of half the nightly rate will apply. The door code for the vacation rental will expire at check-out time on the Guest’s day of departure. If the Guest does not depart the home by check-out time, additional charges may apply to cover costs incurred by the Company, including but not limited to moving the incoming guest to another home.
- The Company will not release the door code for the vacation rental until a completed pre-registration form and final payment are received. The Guest will then be emailed a door code along with other arrival information.
- Reservations must be in the name of a member of the travel party who is 25 years of age or older and the holder of a major credit card.
- During the Christmas holiday season, check-in days must be before or after December 25.
- The Guest shall not assign responsibility nor sublet to other parties without the Company’s written consent.
2. House rules
- The Guest is hereby granted a license to use the premises. The Guest acknowledges and agrees that no form of tenancy has been created pursuant to Chapter 83, Florida Statutes through the Guest’s use of the premises.
- By Florida state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
- Vacation rentals may not be used for special events that exceed occupancy without prior written approval from the Company or the homeowner(s). Event permits may be required, and additional fees may apply.
- No smoking is allowed in any vacation rental. Smoking is permitted outside. Should smoking occur in the home, an additional cleaning fee will be applied.
- No pets are allowed in any vacation rental unless otherwise stated. Should an animal be brought into the home, an additional cleaning fee will be applied. Guests can contact the Guest Services team for a list of local pet boarding services. Service animals are permitted in accordance with federal and Florida state law. Under Florida Statute 413.08.09, anyone who misrepresents themselves as using a service animal commits a misdemeanor of the second degree. If guests intend to bring a service animal, it would be appreciated if they contact Guest Services prior to arrival so arrangements may be made, as some homeowners suffer from severe animal allergies.
- Property amenities (including but not limited to furnishings, appliances, electronics, baby equipment, games, and barbecue grills) are used at the Guest’s own risk. Barbecue grills should only be used in well ventilated outdoor areas. The Company and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for malfunctioning or inoperable amenities, or for damage caused by misuse of amenities. Guests under 18 years of age must be supervised at all times.
- Due to security reasons, software and/or files may not be downloaded on any in-home computer or iPad.
- The property must not be used for any video or photography (amateur or professional) for commercial use without prior written approval from the Company or the homeowner(s).
- Locks may not be broken, changed, or added, and keys may not be duplicated.
- Most vacation rentals have storage for homeowner use. These areas are not accessible.
- The Guest agrees to abide by all HOA association rules, including but not limited to all community signs.
- If, during the rental period, any law or ordnance is violated, any drug use occurs in or near the property, or the property is used for any immoral purpose, occupancy will be immediately terminated without refund.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms herein will, at the sole discretion of the Company, result in the immediate termination of occupancy without refund.
3. Minimum nights
Non-holiday travel dates:
- Vista Cay Resort: 3-night minimum
- All other homes, town homes, and condos: 4-night minimum
Holiday* travel dates:
- All condos and town homes: 5-night minimum
- All private pool homes: for 2017 and 2018, 7-night minimum during New Year’s, Easter, and Christmas weeks.
*Holiday dates apply the weeks and the days surrounding New Year’s, Easter, and Christmas.
4. Last-minute reservations
If the reservation is booked within 14 days of arrival, the Guest must check-in at the Company office between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
The reservation must be in the name of the credit card holder. The card used, a matching government-issued photo ID, and a utility bill must be presented at check-in. A Company team member will photocopy the ID and verify the name and address listed on all three items match the reservation.
A 20% non-refundable reservation deposit is required at the time of booking and will be applied to the total amount due. The final payment is due 60 days before the Guest’s arrival and is non-refundable at that point. The final payment will be billed to the primary credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. If the 60 day final payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday, it will be charged on the business day prior to the final payment date. If the Company is unable to collect the final payment by the due date, the reservation will be automatically canceled and will result in the loss of all monies.
Any refunds issued by the Company will be processed through the Guest’s original payment method. No refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures, or unused days of the reservation.
The Company accepts major credit cards, wire transfers, personal and certified checks, or money orders.
Taxes & fees
- Tax is not included in nightly rates. A 13.5% or 12.5% tax will be added based on location.
- A one-time cleaning fee will be applied for stays less than 6 nights. If excessive cleaning is necessary, additional charges may apply.
- If the Guest makes a change to their reservation, there will be an additional $20 non-refundable fee, which will be charged at the time of the change. No changes can be made within 60 days of the Guest’s arrival.
- A 6% fee for Property Protection & Processing will be applied to each reservation. Property Protection provides a damage waiver that covers accidental or inadvertent damages. This damage waiver is provided by and administrated by the Company and is not an insurance policy. The value waived is based on the property size and location and is outlined below. If upon check-in, there is any existing damage to the property or maintenance issues, the Guest must notify the Company within two hours of arrival. Accidental or inadvertent damages that occur during the rental period must be reported to the Company within 24 hours to be eligible for coverage. Intentional damage, gross negligence, or removal of items from the property, including moving items to another property, will result in additional costs. If any required additional costs are not paid, the Company reserves the right to exercise legal remedies. Processing is included to cover the Company’s administrative costs for the reservation.
|2 Bedroom||Up to $1,500|
|3 Bedroom||Up to $1,500|
|Home or Town Home||Damage Waiver|
|3 Bedroom||Up to $1,700|
|4 Bedroom||Up to $1,800|
|5 Bedroom||Up to $1,900|
|6 Bedroom||Up to $2,000|
|7 Bedroom||Up to $2,100|
|8 Bedroom||Up to $2,200|
|9 Bedroom||Up to $2,300|
|Reunion Resort Condo||Damage Waiver|
|3 Bedroom||Up to $1,700|
|Reunion Resort Home||Damage Waiver|
|4 Bedroom||Up to $2,300|
|5 Bedroom||Up to $2,400|
|6 Bedroom||Up to $2,500|
|7 Bedroom||Up to $2,600|
|8 Bedroom||Up to $2,700|
|9 Bedroom||Up to $2,800|
|10 Bedroom||Up to $2,900|
|11 Bedroom||Up to $3,000|
|12 Bedroom||Up to $3,100|
|13 Bedroom||Up to $3,200|
|14 Bedroom||Up to $3,300|
6. Cancellation policy
- The 20% rental deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of the Guest’s arrival will result in the loss of all monies, and any claims must be taken up with the travel insurance company, if a policy was purchased.
- For cancellations made 60 days or more before the Guest’s arrival, the 20% rental deposit can be applied as a credit towards a future reservation. This credit cannot be used as the deposit for a new reservation. The credit can be applied towards a future reservation up to two years from the original date of cancellation.
- Any reservation that has been canceled and reinstated is subject to a $50 reinstatement fee, to be charged at time of reinstatement.
- If the length of stay is reduced from the original dates, the cancellation policy will apply to the nights that have been canceled.
- The Company is unable to waive any of the cancellation charges listed above, no matter the circumstances.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any reservation made as a result of an error, omission, or other unforeseen circumstances. This includes verbal, written, or website errors which may affect the price, availability, or property rented.
The Company is an independent management company that manages privately owned individual rental properties and partners with other management companies. The Company and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for any inconvenience arising from outside construction or any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, plumbing, gas, electricity, or other utilities.
Property descriptions and images are presented in good faith. The Company and the homeowner(s) accept no liability whatsoever for errors or omissions.
In the unlikely event that the property reserved becomes unavailable due to circumstances out of the Company’s control, every attempt will be made to move the reservation to a comparable property. If it is not possible to relocate the Guest, the Company shall not be held responsible for any consequential or secondary circumstances, including but not limited to relocation expenses, additional travel expenses, or any other loss.
Vacation homes are self-catering accommodations. The Company provides complimentary starter products, including paper towels, toilet paper, and trash bags. Additional supplies and replenishments are the responsibility of the Guest.
Pools & spas
Pool and spa heat may be added to any reservation in a home equipped with a pool and/or spa for an additional fee. Please keep in mind when requesting pool/spa heat that most pools take up to 24 hours to heat.
Pool heaters have electrical and mechanical components that can sometimes malfunction, and, when the outside air temperature drops below 65 degrees Fahrenheit, they may not be able to provide adequate heating. The Company, its vendors, and the homeowner(s) cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning heater or inadequate heating, and no compensation will be given. The Guest must inform the Company as soon as possible if the pool or spa is not working properly so that repairs can be made.
In the event of a maintenance issue, the Guest must notify the Company within 1 business day, so the Company may elect to rectify the issue. The Company will respond within two hours to remedy problems that, at the sole discretion of the Company, constitute an emergency affecting guest safety. Any problems that arise during the rental period that do not constitute an emergency, as determined by the Company, will be remedied during or after the rental period. The response is based on the severity of the problem and is at the sole discretion of the Company.
The air conditioning in any property must not be set below 72 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, all windows and doors must be kept closed during the rental period. Failure to follow these terms may cause the system to freeze up and become inoperable. If this occurs, the air conditioning must be turned off to allow the unit to defrost, and there will be no air conditioning during this time. Failure to follow this policy may result in additional charges, which would not be covered under the Property Protection damage waiver.
The Company and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for malfunctioning or inoperable air conditioning/heating systems or any other household systems or appliances.
Every vacation rental receives regular preventive pest control. If there is a pest control issue, the Guest should notify the Company so the situation can be assessed and addressed. The response is based on severity and is at the sole discretion of the Company.
For the purpose of safety and protection of the property, the Company and/or its representatives may enter the property at any time, without notice. Whenever possible, the Company will receive guest permission prior to such entrance.
Community and home amenities (including but not limited to resort pools, fitness centers, recreation areas, furnishings, appliances, electronics, baby equipment, games, and barbecue grills) are used at the Guest’s own risk. Guests should exercise caution when using stairs, elevators, and walkways. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The Company and the homeowner(s) accept no responsibility for any personal loss, accident, injury, or illness and shall not be held liable for the personal safety of the Guest or their travel party.
Guests who see any suspicious activity in the vacation home community should call and report the activity to local emergency authorities by dialing 911.
Guests should take the same precautions during vacation as they would at home. Valuables, IDs, passports, and money should be secured. Jewelry, electronics, or other valuables should not be left in a car, on countertops, or in plain sight. When guests leave the vacation home or before they retire for the evening, windows and doors should be locked. The Company and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property. In the event that personal property is lost or stolen, the Guest should contact the appropriate authority first, and then the Company to report the lost or stolen item(s).
Pool & spa safety
Pools and spas are used at the Guest’s own risk, and no lifeguard is on duty. Diving, horseplay, and running in the pool area is prohibited. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult. It only takes a few seconds for a small child to crawl or run from the house and fall into the pool. If there are children in the travel party, the patio door must never be left open.
In accordance with Florida state law, pool-equipped vacation rentals have pool alarms and/or fences that have been installed for guest safety. Pool alarms sound within seconds of a door leading to the pool being opened. Safety fences must be kept in place at all times. Any problems with pool alarms or safety fences must be reported immediately to the the Company’s Guest Services team.
Guests must not tamper with pool alarms. According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act, anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5,000 fine or one year in jail. The Company will assess a minimum charge of $100 per alarm for its repair or replacement.
The Company and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for any personal loss, accident, injury, or illness from use of the pool or spa.
When enjoying time outdoors, guests are encouraged to wear protective clothing, sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more, and an EPA-registered insect repellent.
Central Florida is home to a diverse population of animals. Guests should avoid approaching, feeding, or harassing wildlife of any kind. Alligators and snakes are not just found in the wild, but also in and near lakes, ponds, and marshes in residential neighborhoods and around golf courses. There is always the possibility of this wildlife near fresh or brackish water. Guests must not wade, swim, or fish in community ponds or lakes, or in undesignated areas.
9. Travel insurance
Travel insurance must be purchased prior to the 60 day final payment or at the time of booking if the reservation is made less than 60 days from arrival. Purchasing trip insurance is recommended if the Guest is concerned about possible interruption or cancellation of their trip. Payment for trip insurance is taken at the time the reservation is processed and will be charged to the credit card on file within 24 hours.
10. Limitation of liability
The Company and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for any inconvenience, loss, harm, damage, or alteration in the Guest’s travel plans or the terms of the reservation caused by flight delays/cancellations, weather conditions, natural disasters, fire, acts of God, acts of violence, war, terrorism, civil disobedience, or other reasons beyond their control.
The Company does not offer refunds or change reservations due to hurricanes, tropical storms, or adverse weather. Guests who are concerned about possible interruption, cancellation, or delayed travel are strongly encouraged to purchase travel insurance. It can provide protection in the event of storms and other sudden emergencies. Peak hurricane season is August through October. All guests are encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
12. Parking for RVs and trailers
Guests who need parking for recreational vehicles (RVs), trailers, or buses during their stay should contact the Guest Services team prior to arrival for a list of off-site parking options. The parking of oversized vehicles and trailers is not allowed at any vacation rental or on neighborhood streets.
The Company cannot and does not guarantee access to any resort amenities including but not limited to pools, golf courses, fitness centers, recreation areas, and restaurants. The Company shall not be held liable if community amenity access is restricted due to weather, maintenance, construction, resort policies, or any other reason.
14. Reunion Resort amenities
The following terms and conditions refer to the use of resort amenities for guests staying in Reunion Resort.
Resort amenities open to all guests include the fitness center, game room, restaurants, splash pad, day spa, kids’ activities, and select resort pools (Heritage Crossing, The Terraces, Seven Eagles, Gathering Drive, and Carriage Pointe). Additional fees apply for the day spa and kids’ activities.
A day pass is required for the water park, tennis facility, golf courses, and select resort pools (Sandy Ridge, Cabana Court, and Center Court Ridge). Water park access also requires an admission fee for each guest: $18 per adult; $12 per child ages 2–17; free for children under 2. Additional fees also apply for activities including but not limited to the tennis center and golf courses.
Pass distribution may be limited. Guests staying in 331 Muirfield Loop, 415 Muirfield Loop, 7435 Gathering Ct, 7443 Gathering Ct, 1591 Heritage Crossing Ct #102, 7600 Sandy Ridge Dr #104, and 7602 Sandy Ridge Dr #102 will not have access to Reunion amenities requiring a day pass.
- Stays up to 5 nights = one day pass
- Stays 6 nights or longer = two day passes
The day pass provides access for eight guests to utilize Reunion amenities for 1 day. Additional access for larger parties may be arranged based on availability. Fees may apply.
- The Company’s Guest Services team will work with the Guest to arrange day passes for their preferred day of Reunion amenity access.
- Passes may be requested as early as 20 days prior to check-in.
- Passes should be requested at least 5 business days in advance of preferred day of use. Requests made less than 5 business days in advance can be arranged for an additional $25 fee to be billed at the time of the request. Passes cannot be ordered on Sunday, as the Reunion membership office is closed.
- When arranging passes with the Company’s Guest Services team, one member of the travel party over 18 years of age must be designated to pick them up. This guest must pick up the passes on the day of use at the Reunion membership office, located in the Reunion Grande lobby, and present their photo ID. The membership office is open 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Saturday. Passes that have been arranged to be used on a Sunday may be picked up at the front desk in the lobby of the Reunion Grande.
- The Company shall not be held liable if amenity access is restricted due to weather, maintenance, construction, resort policies, or any other reason.
15. Price match guarantee
The Company website is guaranteed to offer the lowest publicly available rates for the properties listed. Any price match guarantee claim is subject to the following conditions.
- The quoted rate must be for the same property and travel dates, offering the same services provided by the Company.
- The quoted rate must be in US dollars.
- Price match guarantee claims must be made within 24 hours of making the reservation. Guests should email [email protected] with the Guest name, reservation number, and a screenshot or link to the website showing the lower rate for the same property and travel dates.
- If the price match guarantee claim is verified, the rate on the Guest’s reservation will be adjusted to reflect the change. The matched rate will reflect the price before taxes and fees.
- The Company reserves the sole right to determine the validity of any price match guarantee claim.
- The Company reserves the right to change or withdraw the conditions of the price match guarantee at any time.
16. Specials & discounts
Unless otherwise stated, specials and discounts may only be applied to new reservations and are not valid during holiday dates*. Specials and discounts are not valid on partner managed properties. Specials and discounts may not be combined with any other special, discount, or group booking rate. They may not be redeemed with travel agent bookings. A minimum length of stay is required.
*Holiday dates apply the weeks and the days surrounding New Year’s, Easter, and Christmas.
Instant money rebate
The Guest may select to receive a $100 instant money rebate with any 7-night reservation in a single family home. The Guest must tell a member of the Reservations team at the time of booking.
Promotion may not be redeemed with reservations in town homes, condos, or partner managed properties.
Failure to comply with any of the terms herein will, at the sole discretion of the Company, result in the eviction of the Guest from the property, without recompense or refund.
Any disputes under this agreement shall be resolved exclusively via binding arbitration according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association for commercial disputes in Osceola County, Florida, applying Florida law. Each party shall pay their own attorney fees and costs, and the State of Florida shall have exclusive personal and in rem jurisdiction over any dispute.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time, in the Company’s sole discretion.
For assistance, guests can call 888.264.2689. Office hours are 9 a.m.–7 p.m., 7 days a week.
For a serious emergency, guests should dial 911 for police, fire, or ambulance services. For after-hours emergencies pertaining to the stay, guests should call 888.264.2689 and dial 1.